Regional Channel Manager (Northern UK)
Title: Regional Channel Manager (Northern UK)
Salary: £40,000.00 Base || £20,000.00 Variable
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: UK & Ireland Sales Director
The Regional Channel Manager, reporting to the UK & Ireland sales Director, is responsible for sustaining and growing NVT Phybridge sales in his/her assigned region through activity with System Integrators, End Users, Distributors and Technology Partners. They must also manage relationships with other Manufacturers Representatives to attain maximum market penetration and revenue growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the UK&I Sales Director, the duties and responsibilities of the Regional Channel Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives;
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with UK & Ireland lead.
- Become knowledgeable on NVT Phybridge products and value propositions;
- In conjunction with the UK & I Lead, develop a process to cover the territory and provide ongoing proactive support to the targeted GSIs, large regional security integrators, consultants and distribution branch offices while being mindful of the targeted expense budget.
- Introduce new NVT Phybridge IP products to the market in the most effective manner;
- Provide reactive support for analog and legacy NVT products;
- Become proficient in presenting NVT Phybridge to customers face to face and via online tools, MS Team, WebEx etc;
- Work with Technical Support team to identify accounts that need onsite technical sales assistance to build trust and competency with clients.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with the Manager and review opportunity funnel as well as attend Sales meeting/conferences as required;
- Manage, train and work with Distributor Reps and Systems Integrator sales teams to ensure proper mind share and emphasis is being placed on NVT Phybridge with the objective of achieving an agreed-to target;
- Manage and optimise participation on local trade shows or distributor events, including direct participation in booth duty.
- Maintain an active pipeline of business and communicate regular updates to management;
- Utilise and accurately maintain on a bi-weekly basis; Salesforce.com for key metrics and applications as required by NVT Phybridge management.
- Provide on-going support for the highest producing integrators and distributors in the region;
- Manage sales quotas and expenses per corporate directives;
- Team with Technology Partners to increase revenue and market awareness;
- Understand market trends and dynamics as well as NVT Phybridge competition;
- Drive NVT Phybridge recommendations and specifications through activity with End Users and A&Es;
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets and growth expectations; and
- Manage project development with Systems Integrators and Distributors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel required (estimated up to 1 to 2 weeks per month);
- Ability to work remotely as this position is based out of a home office; and
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Five (5) or more years of IP Network, or Telephony or Security sales experience including integrator, distribution, and end users.
- Technical understanding of IP networks, including telephony and video surveillance system designs.
- Demonstrate the ability to become competent with NVT Phybridge value proposition and products;
- Great organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate effectively with other sales personnel and end-user IT and business persons;
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under time constraints;
- Professional and articulate in both verbal and written communication;
- Ability to maintain an active pipeline of opportunities on a regular basis;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Track record of obtaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated region.
- Excellent work ethic, high energy level, self-starter, and drive to be successful while maintaining a high ethical standard; and
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Knowledge of Sales Force a plus).
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now” and email us your resume. Please include the position’s title in the subject line.