Technical Sales Advisor (German Speaking)
Title: Technical Sales Advisor (German Speaking)
Salary: 24,500 GBP Base || 11,500 GBP Variable
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Manager – Sales Operations
The Technical Sales Advisor will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You will learn how to identify, research lists of companies to target, and how to execute on a structured and scripted telephone and email campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The Technical Sales Advisor will conduct high-level conversations with IT and Security individuals, across all role levels, in which they complete a discovery about their business, effectively qualifying the prospect and identifying the need for NVT Phybridge solution and booking initial meetings with the Regional Channel Manager and/or Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales structure, and a competitive base salary, attractive commission structure depending on the promotion path you choose. The company also offers the potential for profit sharing and stock option ownership for qualified team members.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Understanding our partners personas, including the “needs” and “pains” of the industry
- Ability to articulate our value proposition effectively to partners and customers
- Writing and adapting email scripts and outreach sequences
- Brainstorming and executing new strategies to attract new partners and customers
- Working together with the team to establish and share prospecting techniques that work
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and vertical market sectors
- Updating our CRM to keep detailed task notes, Accounts and Contact information
- Continuously learning about networks and our technology by completing technical certifications, reading case study’s and other learnings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identify and gather lists of individuals that meet the ideal customer profile from various sources – creating “suspects” lists;
- Conduct telephone call out campaigns to “suspects” to spark interest in our solution and book a meetings for our Regional Team(s)
- Provide feedback to marketing and effectiveness of messaging from your first-hand perspective;
- Conduct prospecting calls to qualify the prospect;
- Setup appointments with prospects for Regional Channel Manager and/or Sales Director. (Achievable 7-10 per week);
- Managing CRM tasks, and updating records to keep accurate
- Daily scrum calls to review previous day efforts
- Review metrics to ensure levels and volumes are being met, measure number of calls, number of emails and responses, number of scoping calls conducted, number of appointments made, number of appointments held, number of appointment re-scheduled;
- Meet with Sales Executives to identify new ideal partner/end user profiles that should be prospected. Seek feedback on successful opportunities as to key stakeholders and motivating drivers to enhance future research and prospecting;
- Review Quarterly metrics as above;
- “Sharpen the saw” session to adjust presentations, scripts, email templates and campaigns;
- Review Annual metrics and measure against targets;
- Annual performance review with management;
- Other sales or marketing related duties as assigned.
- Working from Home (Full Time) ;
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technical consulting
- 2 years minimum in sales or related market/business experience
- com experience a plus
- The ability to write concise, crisp emails and a great phone manner; interpersonal communication skills are crucial for this position
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: telecommunications, security and surveillance, channel and/or distribution sales, selling directly to consumers
- Spoken German is essential.
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now” and email us your resume. Please include the position’s title in the subject line.