Multinational Financial Services Firm Demonstrates Commitment to Net Zero Future
British Financial Company Staying True to its Environmental Commitment During IP Security Deployment
3-minute read time
A multinational financial services firm committed to environmental leadership is adopting innovations to transition to a global net-zero economy. The organization is leveraging cutting-edge NVT Phybridge Power over Ethernet innovations to support its IP camera deployment across more than 1,200 locations.
NVT Phybridge CLEER24-10G enterprise-grade Ethernet over Coax managed switch is helping the customer transform its existing coax infrastructure in every branch into a robust and secure network platform for its new IP cameras system. The objective is to enhance physical security capabilities to improve safety for staff and customers while better protecting its buildings and assets.
The financial services firm will use the CLEER24-10G switch to:
- Eliminate an estimated 190 tons of cabling e-waste to reduce the digital transformation’s carbon footprint.
- Accelerate the IP security deployment in over 1200 locations by leveraging the existing coax infrastructure.
- Simplify network requirements by applying a repeatable, predictable, and scalable deployment process across all locations.
- Create a better return on investing (ROI) by allocating infrastructure cost savings towards IP endpoints and applications.
- Create a highly secure and robust network platform by physically separating IP requirements from the core business.
- Eliminate network complexity by applying Modern LAN principles.
The financial services organization leads the shift towards a more environmentally responsible world. The organization demonstrates its leadership and commitment by adopting innovations that support its business requirements while being true to its environmental goals – a global net-zero economy.
“This project would not have been possible without NVT Phybridge long reach Ethernet over Coax technology,” said Denny Loranca, Project Engineer at Tecsis. “The new CLEER24-10G switch is helping us simplify and accelerate the deployment of over 25,000 IP cameras for the customer while helping them achieve their environmental goals.”
If you have an upcoming IP/IoT modernization project, we would love to help! Click below to book a one-on-one meeting with one of our Digital Transformation Consultants.