What Makes the FLEX24-10G the World’s Most Versatile Switch?
Enable any IEEE-compliant IP device over new or existing Ethernet cabling with up to six times the reach of standard switches using the NVT Phybridge FLEX24-10G switch. Deliver up to 50 Watts of PoE++ and 10/100/1000 Mbps symmetrical, full-duplex, over 2 or 4 pair UTP (unshielded twisted pairs) cabling with up to 2,000ft (610m) reach.
Power Your IP Endpoints with Confidence
FLEX24-10G Power Management Capabilities
- Deliver reliable power to devices with the 1,000-Watt power supply.
- Maximize network uptime with power redundancy capabilities.
- Reduce support costs and improve responsiveness with remote power management.
- Simplify change management with hot-swappable power supply capabilities.
UK & I
Trusted by Leading Brands Worldwide
FLEX24-10G: The Most Versatile PoE Switch on the Market
FLEX24-10G Success Story
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) uses the FLEX24-10G switch and its existing network infrastructure to simplify the deployment of over 1,500 IP intercom devices.
- Reduced network readiness costs, complexity, and business disruption.
- Created a robust and secure PoE network.
- Prevented over 9 tons of cabling e-waste.
CCMT Switch Configuration Tool
Easily configure, update, and manage your NVT Phybridge managed switches in bulk from one application.
- Automate switch management and perform actions in bulk.
- Easily and automatically* upgrade switch firmware to reduce network management and administrative complexity.
- Improve business continuity by reducing network downtime.
*The CCMT Switch Configuration Tool will work for both cloud-based and on-premise systems, as per your deployment requirements. The tool can also be configured to work in online always connected mode or in offline mode with manual updates.
NVT Phybridge Power over Ethernet Switches & Extenders
Accelerate digital transformation ROI, condense deployment cycles, and eliminate complexity & security concerns.