CLEER24-10G SWITCH | ETHERNET OVER COAX SWITCH | NV-CLR-024-10G
The Enterprise-Grade CLEER24-10G Ethernet Over Coax Switch Enables IP/IoT Devices up to 18 Times Farther Than Standard Power over Ethernet Switches. Now with CCMT for Multi-Switch Management.
All NVT Phybridge IP products are manufactured in North America and are TAA and NDAA compliant
For more information on the CLEER Family visit: www.nvtphybridge.com/cleerfamily/
The NVT Phybridge CLEER24-10G Layer 3 Enterprise Grade switch is designed to make IP/IoT deployments simple, secure, and cost-effective. The CLEER24-10G switch delivers up to 50 Watts of power (PoE++) and 10/100 Mbps symmetrical, full-duplex, over coax cabling with up to 6,000ft (1,830m) reach.*
The CLEER24-10G switch enables Modern LAN principles and comes standard with 2 x SFP+ 10Gb/s uplink ports, dedicated management and console ports, 24 x 10/100 downlink ports, a 1,000 Watt hot-swappable power supply, power sharing, and power redundancy. The CLEER24-10G switch also comes with a new and intuitive GUI interface, ideal for any cloud or premise-based managed service offering. The new and improved CLI (Command Line Interface) is very similar to the Cisco offering for ease of use.
- Accelerate your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs.
- Simplify your IP modernization, collapsing planning and deployment time.
- Eliminate infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption, and costs.
- Create a robust, secure IP platform that is easy to deploy and manage.
- Be environmentally responsible during your IP upgrades.
Speed, Reach and Power
CLEER24-10G switch delivers Fast Ethernet speeds and PoE++ (50W) over Coax with 6,000ft (1830m) reach. It is designed to support the most demanding IP endpoints with plenty of bandwidth to spare. The CLEER24-10G switch provides robust network performance at any distance.
Industry Leading PowerWISE® Technology
The NVT Phybridge CLEER24-10G switch is built with PowerWISE Technology, providing power sharing for redundancy, hot-swappable power supply, and auto-sensing 100-240 VAC delivering 1,000 Watts of power. The CLEER24-10G switch is one of the most energy efficient switches on the market, consuming 38 Watts of power to operate.
Security, Supporting Zero Trust Requirements
- 802.1x Port-Based Authentication, with supported EC adapter only*
- MAC security – static MAC locking per port
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) with TACACS+ or RADIUS
- Remote monitoring
- Multi-level user privilege controls
- Multi-layer access control lists