Congratulations to Octavio Villa of Panaseg for winning the IoT Pioneer Award for helping a Large Sports and Recreation Center simplify infrastructure requirements and modernize to IP surveillance. Octavio Villa changed the conversation around traditional LAN design philosophies to improve the outcome of the customer’s digital transformation. Using new Modern LAN design principles and NVT Phybridge long reach PoE innovations, with SmartPathPoE™ technology, Octavio Villa helped the Recreation Center leverage their existing physical infrastructure to:
- Deploy 250 new IP cameras throughout the recreation center
- Reduce the overall deployment time by 3 months
- Reduce infrastructure costs by 50%
- Eliminate the need to install multiple IDF closets
- Avoid installing 7,500 pounds of new cable
Change the Conversation; Improve the Outcome For You and Your Customers
Rethink traditional LAN design philosophies with Frost & Sullivan’s new Modern LAN principles to increase and accelerate revenue recognition, collapse sales/deployment cycles, and eliminate infrastructure barriers as your customers modernize to IP.