Congratulations to Lisa Morrison of ConvergeOne for winning the IoT Pioneer Award for helping a Large School District simplify infrastructure requirements and modernize to IP communication. Lisa Morrison changed the conversation around traditional LAN design philosophies to improve the outcome of the customer’s digital transformation. Using new Modern LAN design principles and NVT Phybridge long reach PoE innovations, with SmartPathPoE™ technology, Lisa Morrison helped the School District:
- Leverage the existing voice infrastructure to support new IP phones across 300 locations
- Reduce infrastructure costs by more than $3 million dollars
- Reduce the overall deployment time by 80%
- Create a secure and robust local area network
- Prevent over 42 U.S. tons of e-waste
Change the Conversation; Improve the Outcome For You and Your Customers
Rethink traditional LAN design philosophies with Frost & Sullivan’s new Modern LAN principles to increase and accelerate revenue recognition, collapse sales/deployment cycles, and eliminate infrastructure barriers as your customers modernize to IP.