Congratulations to Cisco’s Rob Collins for helping a major cruise line modernize to IP telephony on several of their ships. Rob recommended the NVT Phybridge PoLRE PoE switch, which allowed the customer to leverage its existing and proven voice infrastructure to deploy its new Cisco IP phone solution. Thanks to his commitment to innovation and problem-solving, Rob was able to help the customer:
- Reduce infrastructure costs by over $3 million
- Eliminate risk and disruption
- Reduce the project’s impact on the environment by preventing over 15 tons of e-waste
- Deploy over 3,000 new IP phones in each of the two ships within the originally scheduled one-month dry dock period
- Build a secure and robust PoE platform for the enhanced Cisco IP communications solution
If you have an upcoming IP/IoT modernization project, we would love to help! Click below to book a one-on-one meeting with one of our Digital Transformation Consultants.