Congratulations to Cisco’s Rob Collins for using SmartPathPoE technology to help a major cruise line modernize to IP telephony on many of their ships. Rob recommended the enterprise-grade PoLRE® managed switch, which allowed the customer to leverage their existing and proven voice infrastructure to deploy their new Cisco IP solution. Thanks to his commitment to innovation and problem-solving, Rob was able to help the customer:
- Reduce infrastructure costs by over $3 million
- Eliminate risk and disruption
- Reduce the project’s impact on the environment by preventing over 15 tons of e-waste
- Deploy over 3,000 new IP phones in each of the two ships within the originally scheduled one-month dry dock period
- Build a secure and robust PoE platform for the enhanced Cisco IP communications solution
If you have an upcoming IP/IoT modernization project, we would love to help! Click below to book a one-on-one meeting with one of our Digital Transformation Consultants.